Top Dog is a fine destination for slots, but it’s also nice to take a break by enjoying some side games as well. These are generally quite casual, so they’re always fun to try out.
What Are Side Games?
By using our casino library, you can click on the tabs provided to search through our various side games.
- Casino games: These are your roulette wheels, blackjack tables, baccarats, and pokers of the world. They are the classics of the casino and make for great side games to spend time playing.
- Scratch cards: The humble scratch card has gone digital, thus letting you play without having to deal with the grey residue afterwards.
- Mini games: You typically find a high degree of creativity in mini games, which can ask for you to complete a series or actions in order to receive winnings.
- Instant win games: Any game that allows for you to win in an instant. These can often blur the lines with scratch cards, but are more elaborate versions.
- Progressive jackpot slots: These supercharged slots are merged with a community jackpot that goes far beyond the winnings available in the base game experience.
- Skill games: The game could be based on trialling your reactions or testing your ability to answer quiz questions – the possibilities are endless.
- Bingo games: Some casino sites have also invested in providing online bingo rooms, where an affordable ticket buys you a seat for the next game.
- Hybrid games: There are some games that combine different elements, and are thus hybrid creations. For example, this could be a slot that looks more like a Tetris-style game.
Best Side Games to Play on Top Dog
Top Dog Slots has so many different games to search through. So, let us give you a hand by picking out some of our favourite side games to play.
SpinLotto comes from Gamevy as an instant game with lottery and slot elements. You start by selecting five numbers within the range of one to 49. In addition, you pick a final lucky number from one to 15.
At this point, you can then assign the value of bet per each line. Once ready, you spin the game for the chance to win on up to 10 paylines. The game works like the lottery in that your chosen numbers have to match those that appear.
SpinLotto also has the Star Booster feature, which lets you increase the size of your stake to potentially receive an even greater percentage. For instance, a 5x stake could lead to a 20x boost if you manage to hit the star.
We have PariPlay to thank for the cute and fun affair that is Rio Bingo. The basic rules allow for you to activate up to 12 cards for each round of bingo. A single card can give you the potential of winning from matching one line, two lines, or else the full house. There can also be random prizes on each individual bingo card.
A total of 12 Rio Bingo cards are displayed on the screen. Tap to transform them from blue to green, as this will make them active. You can even use the plus and minus buttons to adjust the cards. Also make sure to change the price of each card before committing to play the round.
Rio Bingo is based on 90-ball bingo game, so you will see 15 numbers on each. Just sit back and relax while the game plays out. This will see balls drawn at random until the current round has been completed. Any prizes due shall be added automatically to your account.
Fluffy Favourites Instant
This game falls somewhere between instant game and scratch card. That is because you are tasked with revealing matching symbols over three mini games found on the same card. There are so many dimensions to this game that is based on the hit slot Fluffy Favourites.
You can get started by setting your bet and tapping Play. Game one asks that you attempt to match three prize amounts hidden by the rainbow symbols. In game two, you then have to match two symbols from behind the four pound symbols.
Finally, in game three, you have to reveal the elephant rainbow symbol to win from the heart symbols. Overall, you can potentially win up to £8,000 from a single turn on Fluffy Favourites Instant.
Beehive Bedlam Reactors
Core Gaming is responsible for this charming title that brings together elements of slots, mini games, and instant wins. The structure of Beehive Bedlam Reactors presents a honeycomb structure rather than classic slot reels.
You can win by connecting five or more symbols over the positions provided. Whenever you win, those symbols will disappear to be filled by falling symbols. Beehive Bedlam Reactors is also loaded with mini games and bonus features, including the Honey Jar, Free Falls, achievements, and two bonus games.
In Beehive Bedlam Reactors, you get a final bonus of being able to play for a progressive jackpot. This rises above £250,000, but you can only win by lighting up the letters of JACKPOT during the Free Falls feature.
Cash Buster Towers
Cash Buster Towers brings old school scratch cards in the present by attaching mini games and instant win elements from modern gaming. Simply choose your bet and tap Play if you are ready.
You get five spins per turn, with the game showing six reels. The number of the reel will then determine how many of the blocks above are destroyed. The game is based on destroying towers, but you can pay for Repeat Play to keep going.
Cash Buster Towers also has special features, beginning with a Game Star Bonus. This mini game can begin once three stars have been collected. Circle symbols can then be matched for winnings, while arrow symbols can trigger another bonus round.
Top Dog can bring you video slots and so many other gaming experiences. It’s always worth exploring our library to see what casino side games you can find.