There is a certain famous children’s story that features a white rabbit. It turns out this slot game has more than one similarity with that story. Get ready to meet some familiar characters as the White Rabbit slot game loads for action.
Who developed the White Rabbit slot?
Big Time Gaming came up with this title. They were clearly inspired by Alice in Wonderland here, but they’ve been inspired by other things to create other games too:
- Faeries Fortune
- Haunted House
- Viking Quest
- Temple of Fortune
There are plenty more games in their collection too, so have a look whenever you want something new to play.
Game features to look forward to in White Rabbit
Are you ready for something completely different to anything you’ve played before?
- Five reels
- No paylines – there are Mega Ways to win instead
- Base game includes 672 Mega Ways
- Maximum number of Mega Ways is 248,832
- Maximum of 7 symbols appear per reel to start
- Free spins feature can give you up to 12 symbols per reel
- 10p minimum spin bet
- £20 maximum spin bet
The game also includes Feature Drop. This involves an extra fee to trigger the bonus feature straightaway.
- RTP without using Feature Drop is 97.39%
- If you decide to pay for Feature Drop, the RTP increases slightly to 97.72%
Is it possible to play White Rabbit using a strategy?
There are few choices to go for here. Since the game works with Mega Ways in action, you cannot choose how many paylines to play. The only choice you’ve got is the coin value.
Choosing the cheapest coin will make any budget go further. You also have the option of choosing the Feature Drop if you wish – the price will be displayed prior to triggering it, so you can decide what to do.
Elements to look for in this game
The wild icon
Could this be Alice?
- The wild can appear on reels two, three, four, and five
- It will never appear on the first reel
- The wild substitutes for all but three other symbols
- The exceptions are the scatter, the Feature Drop icon, and the cupcake
The scatter icon
Did you spot the white rabbit? Congratulations – you just spotted the scatter icon.
- The scatter can appear on the middle three reels only
- You must find three scatters to unlock the bonus
- The scatter only ever appears in the base game, not in the bonus
Caterpillar random wilds
See the caterpillar on the screen? He can be very useful:
- Random feature sees from one to four wilds added to the reels
- Only occurs in the base game
- Wilds added with a x2 or x3 multiplier
- Substitute for all but the scattered rabbit and the Feature Drop
Free spins feature
- Three scatters trigger the feature
- 15 free games are awarded
- Free spins include the cupcake icon
- Whenever a cupcake appears, two new icons will appear in its position
- This means the relevant reel grows by one icon
- Maximum of 12 icons can appear on each reel
- Feature re-trigger occurs when a reel reaches 12 icons in height
- This also changes the reel to a Queen’s Reel
- This feature shows more Red Queens and wild icons appearing on that reel
You will trigger more Mega Ways every time a reel grows bigger in this feature. Keep an eye on the total Mega Ways in action by watching the counter underneath the reels.
What is the design like?
This is a wonderful design, very in keeping with the story of Alice in Wonderland. Alice may not be mentioned, but it’s clear that is the theme here. The whole thing has a magical feel about it, and we love those extending reels, giving you plenty more ways to win on the free spins.
The Feature Drop element is nice for players who are prepared to spend more to trigger it. However, it may not be ideal for you if you are playing with a small budget. Consider it wisely.