Neon Jungle is a stunning visual experience where the image initially steal the show. But this Neon Jungle slot review shall also draw your attention to a selection of bonus features that can increase your winnings.
From a style standpoint, the word neon tells you a lot about what you need to know. The Neon Jungle slot is bathed in bright, bold colours that would be ideal in an ‘80s club scene. In this case, Iron Dog Studio has set Neon Jungle in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where the city meets the jungle.
The Neon Jungle slot mobile interface maintains the same quality levels, with smartphones and tablets also showing the city and jungle elements. At the same time, there is still a focus on the slot interface and the neon letters and wildlife.
Neon Jungle is similar to other big slot titles, as the game has five reels, three rows, and 20 paylines. All of the paylines are fixed, so the only way to lower the wagering level is to adjust the value of coins.
At just £0.20, this is a competitive entry-level for coins. You will get to cover all paylines and stick with ultra-low wagering. The highest wagering level will not be suitable for every player, but Neon Jungle does accept £40.00 on each spin.
The neon playing cards are much less rewarding than the animals and plants chosen for the slot. All in all, there are five premium symbols that carry the following max multipliers:
- White tiger: 2,000x
- Red parrot: 1,250x
- Blue frog: 800x
- Green butterfly: 600x
- Purple flower: 400x
Neon Jungle has many more special features than you might have realised. Here is the full list to target:
- Neon transformation: Watch out for a neon glimmer transforming into a neon glow. This will lead to a feature or a 4x multiplier being activated.
- Wild symbol: There is a fun monkey that makes his debut as a wild symbol in the slot. The monkey subs for every symbol except scatters, free spins, and bonus.
- Scatter symbol: There is a green lizard that will have the job of delivering 250 coins if the symbol should happen to activate its neon feature.
- Free spins: The purple snail shall award free spins when a neon glow appears, but extra spins cannot be earned in the same round.
- Bonus round: Activation of a neon glow on the bonus symbol shall begin a special keno side game. Select 10 numbers from 28 for the chance to win from one or more correct numbers.
Neon Jungle offers a 96.13% RTP and can let you win in a variety of ways. You could raise the stakes to maximise winnings from the higher base game multipliers, but you can also use lower stakes and to try and wait around for the special features.
Why Play at Top Dog Slots
After signing up for free spins and newbie cashback, you can start playing Neon Jungle on your terms, whether you want to wager high or low and play on mobile or desktop. You can visit the Neon Jungle today.