It’s time to climb back into the ring to take on some of the greatest wrestlers around. Yes, Lucha Legends brings us some of the biggest and best Mexican wrestling action around. Are you ready to rumble (or should that be play)?
Who created the Lucha Legends slot?
None other than Microgaming, one of the biggest names in the industry today. You’ll know many of their 300+ other slot titles too, no doubt, including these:
- Bar Bar Black Sheep
- Deck the Halls
- Game of Thrones
- Jurassic World
They’ve got some excellent movie and TV tie-ins as well as original games on more unusual themes.
Main features to enjoy in Lucha Legends
Firstly, we should mention you can try the Lucha Legends slot mobile version as well as playing it on your computer. It means you’re never far from putting those wrestlers into action. Elsewhere, here are the main features:
- Five reels
- 25 paylines
- 25p per spin minimum wager
- £75 per spin at most
The RTP for this slot is 96.38%. That makes it a reasonably generous one to play.
Could you try this slot with a strategy in play too?
The paylines for Lucha Legends are fixed. That means you cannot deselect any of them. It also means there is little room for a strategy to be employed.
Our best advice would be to keep the spin bet at the lowest level, so you can make whatever budget you have last as long as you can.
Top tip: This slot has a Power Up Mode included
What is a Power Up Mode? It requires a larger bet from you to trigger it. This means you will get bigger benefits whenever the Super Wild feature is unlocked (read more about this below).
Lucha Legends main attractions
So… how does the wrestling action begin? Check out the main features to look out for below.
- This is the game logo
- It replaces everything apart from the scatter
- It helps form wins
- This is a golden wrestling belt
- It has a blue background and is labelled too
One of two main attractions in this game, the free spins are unlocked like this:
- Find a golden scattered belt on the first, third, and fifth reels at once
- 10 free spins are awarded to you
- Two additional belts found in a free spin give a further free game
- Three belts found in a free spin will grant another 10 free games
- Those additional freebie opportunities carry on throughout the free games
If you like random bonuses, we think you will like this one. The Super Wild feature can be triggered at random during either the base game or the free spins mentioned above. Here’s how the bonus works:
- You must win a prize by finding a winning line that includes a wild symbol
- If the feature triggers, you will see a wrestler appear
- The wild then turns into a Super Wild
- This means you get a bigger wild icon spread over three positions or a multiplier worth 2x or 3x
- There is no way to tell which one might occur if the feature does trigger
The Super Wild random bonus makes the slot game that bit more appealing as you play. You never know when it might happen…
Power Up Mode advantages
If the Super Wild feature is triggered and you were in Power Up Mode at the time, here’s the difference:
- The bigger wild spreads over five positions rather than three
- If you get the multiplier instead, you will increase the 2x or 3x multiplier to 3x or 5x instead
What is the design like?
Colourful and fun – that’s the stance this game takes. The game controls are kept to the minimum at the bottom of your screen, while the wrestling ring sits behind the reels. All the icons are detailed too, so you can look forward to playing an in-depth game packed with entertainment.