Fire N Hot
Fire N Hot is an online slot game that will take players back to the days of slot machines. However, the Fire N Hot slot does present an enhanced gaming experience that is attained through the inclusion of additional symbols and a few standout features.
A flaming background surrounds the five-reel by three-row slot infrastructure. This has been designed by slot developer Tom Horn Gaming to display an array of classic slot images, such as grapes, cherries, watermelons, oranges, and more.
Compatibility has also been a fundamental consideration in the slot’s design. This means that Top Dog Slots can give you Fire N Hot mobile and desktop access – both without any need for software installation to start gaming.
The rules are easy to comprehend when wagering. Fire N Hot has been made with five fixed paylines and it is possible to play from a low entry point of £0.10. Alternatively, those who wish to max out when wagering on Fire N Hot can stake up to £10.00.
Delving deeper into the rules, Fire N Hot has been programmed with a 95.74% return to player that is much higher than the RTPs instilled in some other slots. At this point, you should also know that the maximum £8,000 is only winnable when betting the maximum.
Fire N Hot has a number of different symbols that can deliver lofty multipliers by forming a match of five along one payline. However, a couple of symbols stand head and shoulders above the others for their impressive multipliers:
- Red 7: 4,000x
- Watermelon: 600x
- Grapes: 400x
Tom Horn Gaming has made Fire N Hot relevant for the modern age by building in a handful of rewarding special features. As your session advances, you are going to want to benefit from these fantastic outcomes:
- Yellow 7: The yellow 7 is a wild symbol that will substitute for every other in-game symbol, barring the mystery scatter.
- Mystery scatter: Landing three star symbols will do enough to trigger the bonus round, whereby you will have the chance to reveal winnings from behind images displayed on the screen.
- Gamble option: You will have the chance to double your money after winning. This can be done by entering the gamble option after a winning spin and then correctly guessing the colour of the next playing card that is to be drawn.
The learning curve is relatively short when starting to play Fire N Hot. At the same time, you could also afford to consider some of these tips before starting to spin the reels:
- Wagering: With only five fixed paylines, you can play from just £0.10 per spin. As such, you can consider raising the stakes to take even greater advantage of the high multipliers attached to the base game symbols.
- Gamble: There are only five fixed paylines and free spins are not available to unlock. Therefore, you could think about activating the gamble feature to try and double your money. This can be effective after scoring lower-level winnings in the slot.
Why Play at Top Dog Slots
The main takeaway from this Fire N Hot slot review is that the game has a retro feel. As such, the visuals are simpler than some story-driven slots, but this also means that your smartphone or desktop will have an easier time processing the game on your device.
What Fire N Hot also has going for it is that the multipliers are pretty high for this affordable slot. In fact, the Red 7 and the 4,000x are especially enticing, while you can also target winnings that can be earned from the bonus game.