No one wants to come face to face with a bear. However, you might be happy to see the brown bear in this slot game. Could you get closer to some Bear Money if you try this game?
Who created the Bear Money slot game?
The Bear Money game comes from Playtech. You might recognise some of their other game releases:
- Age of the Gods (the complete series to date)
- Batman Begins
- Ghosts of Christmas
- Spud O’Reilly’s Crops of Gold
Crucial elements to note in Bear Money
Will this game suit you? Here are the basics:
- Five reels
- 243 ways to win (no paylines)
- Smallest spin bet is just 10p
- Biggest bet per spin is £500
It is worth remembering that all prizes are paid from left to right, not both ways. There is also a Bear Money slot mobile version to check out if you’d rather not play the game at your computer.
Could you bring a strategy into play?
243 ways to try and scoop prizes for just 10p or more per spin is very good. We recommend keeping the bet amount small to stretch your budget further.
Special features and bonuses to look for
There are several impressive features to watch out for.
- The wild is a roaring bear
- It appears on the second and fourth reels
- Replaces everything apart from the scatter
- Shown as a drum with a paw print on it
- Three or more secure a credit prize
- Free spins are triggered for three or more too
- Three or more scatters trigger the games
- Three options to choose from
- Feature 1 – 20 free games, wins including one wild on reel two or four delivers a 2x multiplier, and wins with wilds on both reels brings a 4x multiplier
- Feature 2 – 15 free games, wins including one wild on reel two or four delivers a 3x multiplier, and wins with wilds on both reels brings a 9x multiplier
- Feature 1 – 10 free games, wins including one wild on reel two or four delivers a 4x multiplier, and wins with wilds on both reels brings a 16x multiplier
- Freebies can be triggered again in the same way
Hold and Extra Spin Feature
This occurs in the free games. Whenever a wild appears, that reel is frozen, and the other reels spin again. This means you could get a prize featuring two wilds and the larger multiplier as mentioned above.
Is the game design any good?
Absolutely. There are various other animals included in the game, such as:
- Leaping fish
Matching three or more from the left side of the screen ensures you get a credit prize. All the animals are detailed and appear inside ovals, complete with a hint of background. The reels aren’t divided from each other, so you can see a lot of background in the slot as well.
Bear Money is very smooth and appealing to play. Ideal for those with smaller budgets, it has a great free spin element to it as well. Just perfect!